10 November 2016

Thankful Thursday

  • I'm thankful I got to hang out with an old friend yesterday. It's fun to sit with someone who knows your story and say, "Ok, so here's the parts you missed..."
  • I'm thankful for how Ellie says "wocketship." 
  • I'm thankful my gate is fixed. I couldn't go anywhere for a while...and my kids couldn't go anywhere. Apparently, they were stir crazy, because they literally just started throwing whatever they could reach at me. "Nothing that plugs in, you guys, nothing that could really hurt me!" 
  • I'm thankful my daughter is two years old. She's a handful, but it's because she's healthy. She's curious and imaginative and a great singer, and I'm so glad she's part of our family. 
  • I'm thankful I get to hug my amazing parents in less than a week!
  • I'm thankful for the baby banana tree I was given yesterday. Smoothies for everyone! (In about four months.) 

 

How about you? What are you thankful for? Political posts will be cheerfully deleted, even if I agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment