02 October 2014

Thankful Thursday

Lots to be thankful for this week, not the least of which is a safe, uneventful flight from Haiti to Portland!

-that Peter *loves* to travel. Loves it.

-for my dad, who let me borrow my mom for the airplane rides. And my mom, too.

-for things that make me laugh, like this:


-for this view from my midwife appointment:


-that it wasn't raining when I needed to merge onto the freeway today. When you rarely get out of second gear in Haiti, 55 mph on the speedometer can be a bit daunting. 

-for libraries, parks and fire hydrants. If you don't get this, I will draw you a picture.

-for my husband, who works hard and gives excellent advice. And excellent hugs.

-for Honeycrisp apples, which were undoubtedly the fruit that tempted Eve in Eden. 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment