11 April 2010

Proof

So, this is the continuation to last week's post...I've been hoping to see another big spider, and today, God sent this "little" guy around. And best of all, I didn't even have to see him in my room! I'm just as happy to see him outside, thank you very much. But thankfully, the rumor is that there are no poisonous spiders in Haiti, so that's good news.

This weekend, we've been helping out a team doing a medical clinic in LaJeune--stay tuned for a post in the next day or two!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Those are indeed some large spiders. I am glad that these happened to be where the are suppose to be...outside! I hope they stay there for your sake.

    Hugs to you two from us four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I take it back. I take it back. I didn't want to see it after all.

    That is one funky looking spider. I agree with Jamie. I hope for your sake they stay outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We found another one today in our room, but he was dead, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete