09 January 2010

Outgoing support goal met!

Wow--our boss e-mailed us yesterday to let us know that our outgoing support goal has been met! To God's glory, that's over $35,000 that our faithful support team has given to our ministry. That's one big blessing, folks--please praise God with us for those who have teamed up with us in obedience to Him, that "fragrant offering"...

7 Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account. 18 I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God. 19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen" (Philippians 4:17-20 NIV).

2 comments: