21 September 2009

Standardization Continues



Just some more pictures from standardization. It is hard to tell, but the airstrip is downsloped, and there is hill behind the airplane so you can only land one direction (uphill) and takeoff in the opposite direction (downhill).

Thanks for all of your prayers and support. Just thought you might want to see some pictures of where your support dollar goes. We do appreciate it all! Not just financial partnership, but also the prayer and everything else that people have done for us.

P.S. I apologize if this is too much airplane talk for non-airplane people. I will try and get my wife to write something, "un-airplane" related.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel always loves the airplanes. Feel free to post as many as you would like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds challenging! Nice to get the practice now though. I'm sure you have a few more of those in your future. I like to see the planes too :)

    ReplyDelete