07 November 2008

Middle school?!

That's right, folks--I said I'd never teach middle school, but I screwed up when the SubFinder called me and pushed the wrong button, so I had to go. And it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! I'm Reading endorsed, so I can teach reading classes at all levels. Really, her plans were for them to mostly just silent read, so it was just management that was an adjustment. But I'd do it again. Wow, did I just say that? Still can't believe it.

Oh, and I'm running my race tomorrow--and I've adopted my aunt's super philosophy: "Finishing is winning." :)

1 comment:

  1. I said that I would never teach middle school either. But the more I spent time around them, they are kind of fun...awkward, but fun. I am glad that you enjoyed them. Have fun at your race today too.

    ReplyDelete