17 August 2008

Prayer needs for next week

Hello all!

David had his first flight on Friday, and it didn't go too well. Not what he is capable of doing.

Please pray that:
*He would be able to focus well and not worry about the outcome.
*He would bring joy to his evaluation, as an act of worship.
*He would take every worried thought captive to Christ and remember God's faithfulness.
*That I would know how to love and support and encourage him.
*That our marriage would stay strong and that we would glorify God, whatever happens.
*That he would fly safely, accurately and precisely all next week. And not get lost. :)

Thanks for coming on this journey with us...it's turning out to be a bit of a wild ride!

3 comments:

  1. We are praying without ceasing, trusting the Lord in all things. You are both on our hearts and minds, also without ceasing! I am praying Psalm 20 for you both, especially v. 4: "May He grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your counsel (purpose)" See verses 5-9 too! I'm glad you've had the weekend to regroup. Monday's a new day! Lots of Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. We will continue to pray for both of you on this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also praying without ceasing for both of you. You have been on my heart and mind all weekend long and I pray for you every time I think of you! Love you! Mom
    PS I loved something Aaron Doerr shared this morning..."Don't trust in your calling, trust in God."

    ReplyDelete