11 July 2008

Quick update

So, I've been a pretty lax blogger these days--apologies to my loyal readers (all two of you). Let's do a quick recap!

Last day of school: Good. Surprising, because I actually didn't cry until I was cleaning my room the next day. I thought for sure I'd cry when we all said goodbye, and I almost did, but I didn't want them to be sad. And they got tired of recess, which is pretty surprising, too.

Hawaii: Awesome. We had a great time with my mom and dad on Kauai for our late graduation present. I'd post pictures, but the computer with the pictures on it just had a monitor die. Rest in peace, monitor.

Since then: Things are going okay. David has his 400 hours, so that's great news. I'm still having interesting times with my health, some of which have been pretty hard. But I'm have a CT scan today, so hopefully that'll shed some light on what's going on with me. I'm feeling somewhat better, so that's nice. I guess I should say that I'm feeling better in some respects, but worse in others. But life goes on! I'm working hard on a Bible class through Moody for MAF, so I'm hoping to finish that before August 11th--please pray for me to have self-discipline!

God's been good through it all! We hope you are also finding him faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment