24 April 2008

Off we go...

Well, here I am, supposed to be packing for Canada, and instead, I'm thinking about my kids today...ah, what the heck: one last first-grade anecdote for the road.

Me: Please spell "past."
Student 1: Passed, like my grandpa passed away?
Me: No, "past," like "In the past, people rode on horses instead of driving in cars."
Student 2: You mean, like in the 90's?

Good Lord, these children think I'm ancient. I was in high school in the 90's. Sigh.

For those who pray, please mention us with regards to safe travel, a time of celebration about Marybeth's graduation that gives glory to God, and no broken bones. (Those familiar with our move last June know the true importance of that prayer). Oh, and please pray that my children do not alienate the substitute. To say that they have a touch of spring fever is an understatement.

Much love,

Christine

P.S. David is pointing out that I do not need to sign these posts. It's true. But I can't help myself.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog and keeping up with what is new in your lives.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete